Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Week 15

Week 15 {change}
100/365: This little man is crawling now! It's a big {change} to have him roamin' around everywhere.
101/365: I "met" Stephen Covey at UVU during my 7 Habit of Highly Effective People class that I am taking. This man is amazing and his wisdom has definitely {changed} my life.
102/365: Poor lil Gracin went through a color {change} after the semi splashed water all up on her grill on the freeway.
103/365: In order to {change} Gracin's color back to red, we made it to a car wash to clean her off. (Her = my car)
104/365: A new job brings lots of {change} into my life! Hopefully more {change} in my pocket and bank account too! ;)
105/365: A fresh {change} of living quarters. Signing our new contracts for our summer housing! (I miss my old roomies a lot though :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment