Thursday, March 3, 2011

{February} re-cap

As I sit here listening to "Our Song" by T-Swizzle, I can't help but be happy even though February had it's ups and downs. Not the best month of the year (okay yeah I know there have only been two, but January is so far in the lead for "best month" award.) but it's all good cause I'm {happy}.
I'm {happy} because...
  • I am adding my brielle accessories to another boutique!
  • I am prioritizing my time very effectively (thanks Stephen Covey)
  • I am accomplishing my New Year's Resolutions
  • I have a very cute little nephew
  • My hair is blonde again
  • School work is winding down -- bring on field experience baby!
  • I'm wearing a cute headband that I bought in St. George for a super deal!
  • I am hopeful
  • I believe in prayers and a Heavenly Father
  • The groundhog said that spring was coming...so come dang it!
  • Last but not least, one of my favorite songs by Sugarland just came on my iHome

Okay I am done. Thank you February for giving me a taste of fun, thank you for making me happy and then sad, thank you for having lovey dovey day so I could go out with a cute boy, thank you for giving me new opportunities to learn, grow and live! Until next year, Happy February!

That's me peacin' to February. And also my cute headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment